AUTOMATISATION PROJECT MANAGER (F/ M/ N)
Permanent contract, Freelance
- Defining a strategy around OPM automation
- Leading and structuring the overall process of automation and tooling of OPM processing in a transversal manner.
- Structuring and leading the "reliability of operations" programme, which aims to automate our operations on a massive scale.
- Leading the DOR IVR redesign project and providing solutions to DED issues
- Produce a weekly summary of the activity.
- Develop KPIs around OPM automation
- Lead the monthly "OPM Agile Development" and "OPM Automation and Tooling" committees.
- Build a roadmap around OPM automation for 2023
- Enjoy reaching out to people
- Ability to synthesise
- To be a force of proposal
- Good knowledge of project management methodologies
- The pre-qualification interview with our Recruitment Manager Sabina Selvathasan
- Receipt of our salary proposal / exclusivity agreement
- 2nd interview with our Business Manager Lukasz Kieliszczyk
- Technical tests and / or interview with our CTO Florian Sey
- Proposal of your application to the client
- Interview at the client's premises, which can be conducted either by video or in person
- Working in a Great Place to Work based in Luxembourg, Paris and Brussels
- Attractive salary and pretty cool benefits (meal vouchers, mobile subscription, car…)
- Develop your skills and ideas over a coffee, a beer or a pizza during our Neo'vations
- Evolve within a strong company culture, you'll join us for the opportunity and you'll stay because we're super cool (well according to 97% of our employees NEOFACTO Annual Survey 2022)
- Between afterworks, innovative workshops and ski weekends, there's never a dull moment when you're part of the Neo'Squad
Since 2000, NEOFACTO's goal is to build and run a strong network of IT experts, capable of providing high quality IT services to its customers. From major international groups to startups, in Luxembourg, Brussels and Paris, its clients trust NEOFACTO to support their ambitious projects and digital transitions.